Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Product Name:||Ultrafiltration System||Material:||SUS 304/ 316/ FRP|
|RO Purified Water Capacity:||70T UF+100T RO||Feed Water Capacity:||70T UF+100T RO|
|Outlet Purified Water Standard:||TDS<1000PPM ; TDS<2PPM||Feature:||Energy-saving|
SUS304 Industrial Ultrafiltration Systems,
SUS304 Industrial UF Systems,
SS316 Industrial UF Systems
Seawater SS316 SUS304 Industrial Ultrafiltration Systems
Description Of Ultrafiltration System
Ultrafiltration is a low-pressure membrane process used to separate bacteria, viruses, and high molecular weight compounds colloidal and particulate matters from a feed stream. Ultrafiltration has larger pores and high permeability with less osmotic effects that allows ultrafiltration to operate at relatively lower pressure than nanofiltration and reverse osmosis and is therefore it is least costly to operate.
Ultrafiltration is widely used in industry as pretreatment for other forms of purification such as ion exchange and reverse osmosis, gelatin and protein concentration in the pharmaceutical industry, sugar clarification in the food and beverage industry, cheese and whey concentration, production of ultra pure water, clarification of juice, downstream processing, membrane bioreactors, treatment of bleach plant effluents, and recovery of lignin compounds in the pulp and paper industry. Ultrafiltration can be used to reject virus, bacteria, pyrogens, endotoxins, and particulates but not ionic species.
Raw water test report
seawater and brackish water
SUS 304/ SS 316/ FRP
RO Purified water capacity
70T UF+100T RO
System working Voltage/Power
110V / 220V / 240V/380V/450V 24KW
Feed water Capacity
70T UF+100T RO
Outlet Purified water standard
TDS<1000PPM ; TDS<2PPM for drinking standard
Feature Of Industrial Ultrafiltration System
The design of the system is according to the municipal water quality requirements. System configuration and setting can completely meet the requirement in water conditions, the energy-saving, simple operation and safety for the principle, And guarantee system can long-term and stable operation.
Function of each part of water treatment plant:
1. feed water pump -- provide the pressure to quartz sand filter/active carbon filter
2. Multi-medium filter-- get rid of turbidity, suspended matter, organic matter, colloid, ect.
3. Active Carbon filter--Remove the color, free chloride, organic matter, harmful matter, ect.
4. Softener--exchange "ions" of calcium and magnesium with the most common and easiest method.
5. Security filter--prevent large particles, bacteria, viruses into RO membrane, accuracy is 5um
6. High pressure pump-- Provide the high pressure to UF system
7. UF system-- main part of the plant.
Ultrafiltration Water System Process
Ultrafiltration is another type of membrane filtration, which is pressure driven water filtration process. In ultrafiltration process membrane pore size plays important role; feed water is pressed into modules through pump, depending upon the pore size of membranes contaminants are rejected and filtered water is taken out in storage tank or further sent as ro feed water.
In water treatment, ultrafiltration is utilized in two different operational modes such as Dead-End and Cross-Flow. In Dead-End ultrafiltration process, without circulation overall quantity of feed water is pressed through the membrane module; whereas, in Cross-Flow process the feed water passes parallel to the membrane face, one part is passed through membrane and other part is re-circulated to create turbulences over the membrane.
Ultrafiltration is considered more effective as compared to traditional water filtration. An Ultrafiltration Water System is used in turbidity removal; in addition, it also removes bacteria, virus, microorganisms, particulate material, and natural organic materials from the water.
1. Ultrafiltration system has filter fineness higher than traditional filtration equipment. It can completely remove all the colloids and particles and reduce the SDI value of raw water. The permeate water can meet the feed water condition for reverse osmosis system.
2. Our filtration equipment is adaptive to all kinds of raw water and has stable filtering effect to produce good-quality permeate water.
3. This ultrafiltration device has reasonable structure and takes little space.
Contact Person: sales