Hollow fiber ultrafiltration membrane systems
What is UF(Ultra filtration) in general?
Ultra filtration (abbreviate UF)water treatment system is a process of separating suspended macromolecules from wastewater by using membreane and pressure differential. The membreane used in the process is a selectivelypermeable membrane which resists survival of macromolecules above a certain size when passing through,and it's in this manner, it becomes an expert in retaining macromolecules, colloids, microorganisms and pyrogens and it is commonly applied to water purification system.
1.Ultrafiltration(UF): filter accuracy up to 0.01μm, completely remove the bacteria, parasites, suspended sediment and other pollutants in the water,effectively remove the algae, the solubility of chlorine and harmful heavy metals(lead, cadmium, chromium, etc.).
2.99.999% remove the bacteria, pesticide residues, rust, red worms, parasites, sediment, dust, chlorine (chloroform) and other impurities in your tap water.
3.High efficient of filter bacteria, rust, red worm, residual chlorine.
4.Turns ordinary water into healthier, great-tasting alkaline and ionized drinking water.
raw water+ raw water tank+ raw water pump+ sand filter+ carbon filter+
softener (optional)+ security filter+ high pressure pump+ UF(ultra filtration) system+ mineral water tank+ UV sterilizer (ozone generator) + water supply points
Parts are in Ultrafiltration(UF)system
1. Water tank: storage of tap water, to solve the problem of insufficient tap water pressure and the back booster pump due to the impact of insufficient water, reduce the failure rate
2. Booster pump: equipped with a stainless steel pump, to provide sufficient pressure for subsequent filtration.
3. Quartz sand filter: mainly remove the mud, suspended solids and large particles in the tap water.
4. Carbon filter: mainly remove organic substances, residual chlorine and odor in tap water.
5. Water softener filter: mainly remove the calcium and magnesium in tap water, reduce the hardness of water.
6. Security filter: further filtration, protection of later UF membrane.
7. High pressure pump: provide enough pressure for UF (ultra filtration) system.
8. UF (ultra filtration) unit: the core part of miniral water equipment, the production of mineral water.
9. mineral water tank: storage mineral water, can change the size of the water tank, after the below process, The water result is pure enough for different application.
1) ultra filtration (UF) systems is small footprints and easy operation
2) High degree of automation of ultra filtration (UF) systems
3) Different Molecular substances can be classified and treated
4) UF mineral water treatment is applicable for different kinds of water quality and can be widely used
2)Clarifying and eliminating bacterial for mineral water
3)Water treatment for medicine
4)Separation and refinement of enzyme
5)Concentration and refinement of biologic products
6)Concentration and separation of fruit juice
7)Concentration and refinement of milking
8)Pre-treatment of large water treatment equipment
9)Terminal treatment of ultra-pure water for electronic industry
10)Pouring in water treatment for extremely low permeable wells in oil field
11)Treatment of industrial waste water and reclamation of usable water